The following NUC annual report for 2017 captures the period 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017.
Signifcant progress was made during the fnancial year 2017 towards the goal of ‘Utopia’ as defned in our mission
statement. The key objectves as laid out in the NUC’s Strategic Plan 2014 to 2020 are:
1. Transform the NUC work culture to a more productve, vision and mission performance driven culture whilst adhering to the core values of honesty, customer focus, teamwork, care for the environment and safety.
2. Achieve n-2 security level for the producton of electricity and water.
3. Improve assets maintenance focusing on the key assets for power generaton and water producton.
4. Improve business efciency with focus on diesel fuel consumpton, the procurement process and project
5. Improve customer service.
6. Provide 50% of energy from renewable sources by 2020.
7. Improve the ICT network and service to support the operatons of the NUC including SCADA for the operatons of the electricity network and water producton plants.
8. Make NUC fnancially sustainable by 2020.