Deadline: Jun - 14 - 2022
Deadline: Jun - 14 - 2022
The ECOWAS Centre for renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) and its partners launched the West Africa Clean Cooking Alliance (WACCA) initiative in October 2012 to promote a wide distribution of efficient, affordable, sustainable, and safe cooking fuels and devices to the ECOWAS population through various intervention strategies that overcome technical, economic, social and institutional barriers.
The objective of WACCA is to bring clean, safe, affordable cooking energy solution to the entire ECOWAS population by 2030. This is in line with the overall objective of ECREEE to promote energy access, renewable energy, and energy efficiency within the ECOWAS region.
To achieve this objective, the WACCA coordination team within ECREEE has included in its annual work plan, regional and national capacity buildings on the construction of improved cookstoves called "WACCA Camp”
It is in this light that, ECREEE is planning to organize, with the support of the ECOWAS Commission and in collaboration with the Ministry of Energy of Sierra Leone, a national WACCA Camp in Kono District in Sierra Leone that will provide training to Women and youth entrepreneurs in this field to be able to improve their skill in the production and distribution of clean and efficient cookstoves and fuels.
Based on the above, ECREEE is seeking to contract consultants to develop training and capacity building materials to the knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs, artisans, and NGOs on the production of energy efficient cookstoves using wood/briquettes as well as the production of briquettes and to provide a theorical and practical Training to women and young entrepreneurs in Sierra Leone.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
1) Proposals, both technical and financial, should be submitted by email to ONLY email@example.com, clearly indicating in the subject: «DEVELOPMENT OF TRAINING MATERIALS ON THE PRODUCTION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT COOKSTOVES AND TRAINING OF ENTREPRENEURS IN KONO DISTRICT IN SIERRA LEONE».
2) For additional information or request for clarification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not copy these email address when submitting your proposal(s). Your application will be disqualified if you do so.
3) Proposals should not be submitted on ZIP format or exceed 10MB (total attachment per email)
4) Financial proposal should be submitted in USD
5) THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS IS THE 13TH OF JUNE 2022, 23H00 UTC-1.