The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) in collaboration with the Ecole Supérieure des Métiers des Energies Renouvelables (ESMER) and the Beninese Agency for Rural Electrification and Energy Management (ABERME) are organizing a regional examination for the certification of off-grid solar photovoltaic system technicians (level 1).
Date: Monday December 12, 2022 (all day) to Wednesday December 14, 2022 (all day)
Venue: Graduate School of Renewable Energy (ESMER) - Abomey Calavi, Bénin
The applicant must be at least 18 years old and meet the following requirements:
- two (2) years of practice as an electrician; or
- two (2) years of work experience as a solar PV installation technician; or
- a degree in an engineering-related field such as electrical, mechanical, civil, architectural.
DATES AND LOCATION OF THE EXAM
- Deadline for applications for the examination: November 18, 2022.
- Date of the written exam: December 12, 2022 at ESMER, Abomey Calavi, Benin.
- Date of the practical exam: December 13 and 14, 2022 at ESMER, Abomey Calavi, Benin.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Complete and validate online the regional certification application form on the following link: https://rcb.ecreee.com/fr/comment-postuler/calendrier-d-examen.
NB: The registration fee is 100.000 CFA and is payable after the selection of applications.
- ECOLE SUPÉRIEURE DES MÉTIERS DES ENERGIES RENOUVELABLES, Abomey Calavi, BENIN | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | Telephone: + 229 95676625 / 99258253.
- ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Eﬃciency (ECREEE) | Email: certiﬁcation@ecreee.org | Telephone: (+238) 2604633
See the attached brochure for more information.